KEY TIPS TO HAVE A SAFE DIWALI WITH CRACKERS
1. Choose the proper dress: Avoid wearing a dress that is can catch fire easily. Especially synthetic clothes are a big threat as they catch fire instantly.
2. Shoes: Cover your legs with shoes and socks to avoid any accidental burns.
3. Keep Sand/Fire Extinguisher Nearby: Make sure you have sand or fire extinguisher at an easily accessible distance while burning crackers. It is also advisable to have a bucket of water.
4. Keep Fire Service/Ambulance Number Ready: It is nothing wrong to imagine the worst and be prepared. Have the emergency phone numbers handy and seek help at once.
5. Purchase Crackers Wisely: Never forget to buy high-quality and safe cracker from authorized dealers like Meeyal Crackers.
6. Be Careful: Never burst crackers indoor or place that is very narrow. Always find a proper outdoor setting to burst crackers. Remeber to light the crackers at a proper distance from where people have gathered. Light one cracker at a time and after lighting it, keep a safe distance between yourself and the lighted cracker.
7. Be Sensitive: Can can’t set aside your social responsibilities for Diwali. You must be aware that burning crackers causes noise and air pollution. Make sure that there are no hospitals nearby to avoid any inconvenience or harm to the ailing patients.
8. Dispose of Crackers properly: Once the cracker has been completely burnt, remember to dispose of it safely. Put them in a bucket of water or extinguish them by putting sand around them.
9. Never allow Children near to crackers: Ensure that there are no kids accompanied by you or playing near where you planned to light the crackers.
10. Dispose of the Crackers safely : You need to make sure that the burnt crackers are safely disposed and there is no potential smoke in those which could turn into a fire later.
Celebrate this festival of lights with joy and happiness safely. Be safe and spread happiness!