Safety Tips for the Diwali Celebrations
- Use fireworks between 6.00 AM to 10.00 PM only.
- Abide by the rules and regulations imposed by government
- Use fireworks only under an adult supervision.
- Dispose of the fireworks properly after the usage.
- Never throw the fireworks on anybody.
- Read carefully the instructions printed on the label and follow strictly.
- Never try to re-ignite malfunctioned fireworks.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- Do not attempt or experiment to make your own fireworks.
- Have a bucket full of water nearby when using fireworks.
- Avoid usage of illegally imported china crackers.
- Wear cotton material dress while igniting crackers.
- Fire the crackers in open space
- Careful with the usage of rockets & display items near huts & EB lines
Enjoy all occasion’s safety with our fireworks
Happy Shopping! Happy Diwali!